Tell us your story
Have there ever been times when your work and family conflicted? What happens when you are forced to choose?
Tell us what you have done when it was urgently important for you to spend time with a family member—and getting time off from work seemed impossible.
- “After his stroke my father can’t get himself to his physical therapy appointments.”
- “After my 83 year old mom broke her hip, it was either me at home or the nursing home.”
- “It tears me apart to leave my eight week old daughter with a stranger all day.”
- “My 10 year-old son can’t take himself for dialysis.”
- “My wife needs someone to take her to chemotherapy.”
The New York State Paid Family Leave Coalition will not give your name or contact information out to anyone without your permission.